FAQ — Frequently Asked Questions
About Private Yoga Classes
- What are the benefits of a private class?
- A private class is one that is reserved for you or your group only; not open to the public. You get to choose the time and location and I will bring the yoga mats and yoga props. Private classes also have the benefit of more personalized attention and accommodation of special requests.
- What do I wear? Do I wear shoes or socks?
- Wear any comfortable clothing (yoga clothes, athletic gear, etc.) and yoga is practiced without shoes and preferably without socks.
- What should I bring for BEACH yoga?
- For beach yoga, I recommend using a large beach towel as a mat; it works better on sand than a traditional yoga mat. Feel free to bring your own beach towel and/or yoga props if you prefer ...but I'll bring clean, cotton Turkish beach towels along with yoga props for use. You may also want to bring: bottle of water, sunglasses and/or cap. For early morning or evening beach classes, you may also want to wear layers.
- What should I bring for OUTDOOR yoga (not on beach sand)?
- For outdoor yoga on grass or hard surface, feel free to bring your own yoga mat and/or yoga props if you prefer ...but I'll bring clean, sanitized yoga mats and yoga props for use. You may also want to bring a bottle of water and sunglasses and/or or cap, depending on the time of day.
- What should I bring for INDOOR yoga?
- For indoor yoga, feel free to bring your own yoga mat and/or yoga props if you prefer ...but I'll bring clean, sanitized yoga mats and yoga props for use. You may also want to bring a bottle of water.
- Will photos be taken?
- Private group classes are a great photo opportunity to create lasting memories. If you'd like, I can take a few candid photos during class and leave time for a group photo after class.
- How do I request a private class?
- If you're interested in booking a private yoga class with me, email email@example.com to discuss details.
- How do I reserve a private class?
- Private classes require a $50 non-refundable deposit (applied to total) to reserve date and time. The balance is required on the day of class.
- Is the deposit refundable?
- Booking deposits are non-refundable, unless class is canceled by the instructor or outdoor class is rained out or other inclement weather and the class cannot be moved indoors or the date or time changed.